University of Lancaster
Location: City of Lancaster
About the University
University of Lancaster University of Central Lancashire is a public university founded in 1828 as The Institution For The Diffusion Of Useful Knowledge until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodate over 23,100 student with 5,600 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Lancaster that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of standard, ensuite, super ensuite, catered and studio rooms at 8 different accommodations located at each college.
- Accommodation fees range from £94-£190 per week for 40 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Lancaster boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- Arts & Social Sciences Undergraduate course tuition fee cost £18,700 per year.
- Management Undergraduate course tuition fee cost £19,474 per year.
- Science & Technology Undergraduate course tuition fee cost £22,550 per year.
- Accounting & Finance Undergraduate course tuition fee cost £20,865 per year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Study Group
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Lancaster offers scholarships:
- Lancaster Scholarships
- The Peel Trust Studentship Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Lancaster is leading research in:
- Data Science
- Material Science
- Social Futures
- Sustainability and Technology
- Sustainability in Business
RANK - 2021
RANK - Mathematics
RANK - Chemical Engineering
RANK - Geography & Environmental Science
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|