University of Leeds
Location: West Yorkshire
About the University
University of Leeds is a public research university founded established in 1831 as Leeds School of Medicine until it became a university in 1904. The university accommodates over 36,200 students with 10,000 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Leeds that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of standard, premium, ensuite and studio rooms available at catered and self-catered accommodation sites.
- Accommodation fees range from £93-£212 per week for 42-51 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Leeds boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students have the option to pay tuition fees in full or in instalments.
- Leeds Business School tuition fees cost £21,750 per year.
- Leeds Medical School tuition fees cost £35,250.
- Engineering programmes tuition fees cost £24,500 per year.
- Science based programmes tuition fees cost £24,500 per year.
- Fine Art programmes tuition fees cost £20,250 per year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Study Group
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Leeds offers scholarships:
- Subject Related Scholarship
- Leeds Scholarship
- Laidlaw Scholarship
- Sanctuary Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Enterprise Scholarship
- Dean’s International Achievement Scholarship
- Leeds International Foundation Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Leeds is leading research in:
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Social Sciences
RANK - 2021
RANK - Computer Science
RANK - Aeronautical Engineering
RANK - Accounting & Finance
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|