University of Lincoln
About the University
University of Lincoln is a public research university founded in 1861 as Hull School of Art until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodates over 16,000 students with 2,300 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Lincoln that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of either on-campus, off-campus and private accommodation room hire. Standard, ensuite and studio rooms available.
- Accommodation fees range from £110-£170 per week for 40-50 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Lincoln boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students are required to pay a £2,000 deposit on receiving offer, then 50% of the fees to be paid before enrolment. The remaining fees are paid in full or in installments of up to 9.
- Lincoln Business School undergraduate course tuition fees cost around £14,100 per year.
- Lincoln Medical School tuition fees cost £25,000 per year.
- Engineering programmes tuition fees cost around £23,760 per year.
- Postgraduate research course tuition fees cost between £18,000 – £ 24,000.
- Postgraduate taught course tuition fees cost between £8,500 – £ 26,000.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Study Group
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Lincoln University offers scholarships:
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- Global Under/postgraduate Scholarships
- Africa, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Thai, Turkey, Uruguay and Vietnam Lincoln Scholarships
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Lincoln is leading research in:
- Health and Wellbeing
RANK - 2021
RANK - Biological Sciences
RANK - Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism
RANK - Agriculture & Forestry
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|