BRUNEL UNIVERSITY LONDON
About the University
Brunel University London is a public research university founded in 1798 as Borough Road College until it became a university in 1966. The university accommodates over 15,000 students with 3,700 bring postgraduate. The university student diversity boasts an impressive representation of 150 of the world’s countries giving you the experience of an international community.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at Brunel University London that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Modern, safe, on campus accommodation with local utilities such as supermarket, cafes, library, PC rooms, multi-faith prayer areas, medical centre and pharmacy.
- Accommodation fees range from £119-£202 per week for 40 weeks.
- Range of 10 halls of residences to be chosen from, that has En suite, standard and studio room types. Options for TV kitchen, Double/Single Bed and Accessible rooms.
International Student - Finance
Brunel University London boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students are required to pay a deposit of £3,000 which is only refundable on the grounds of non-issuance of a visa.
- With 20-25% of Brunel University London students coming from countries across the world, varying courses are set in three bands to ensure competitive affordable high quality course – currently £14,800, £16,200 and £18,000.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
Brunel University London offers scholarships:
- The Rotary Foundation Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship Programmes
- MBA Scholarship
- International Excellence Scholarship
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. Brunel University London is leading research in:
- Environment, Health & Societies
- Energy Futures
- Materials & Manufacturing
- Digital Futures
RANK - 2021
RANK - Art & Design
RANK - Aeronautical Engineering
RANK - Anthropology
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|