City University of London
About the University
City University of London is a public research university founded established in 1852 as Inns of Court School of Law until it became a university in 1966. The university accommodates over 20,500 students with 9,200 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at City University of London that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of standard, ensuite and premium room at accommodation sites: Romano Court; Cross Court; Arbor; East Central; The Gardens; and Alliance House.
- Accommodation fees range from £160-£305 per week for 40 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
City University of London boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students are required to pay their tuition fees in three installments, 50% in the first installment and 25% in the second and third installment.
- City Business School tuition fees cost £19,500 per year.
- Engineering programmes tuition fees cost £19,380 per year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Kaplan International
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
City University of London offers scholarships:
- International Foundation Progression Scholarships
- Business Scholarships
- Foundation Certificate Excellence Scholarships
- Global Leaders Scholarship
- Sanctuary Scholarship
- Presidents International Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. City University of London is leading research in:
- Business Leadership
- European Social Survey
- Engineering Design and Software Development
- EU Law
RANK - 2021
RANK - Medical Technology
RANK - Optometry & Ophthalmology
RANK - Business & Management Studies
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|