About the University
Coventry University is a public research university founded in 1843 as Coventry School of Design until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodates over 35,000 students with 6,000 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at Coventry University that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- The universities accommodation can be provided for 3579 students.
- Accommodation is provided by the university and private companies. Coventry owns four facilities: Priory Hall, Quadrant Hall, Singer Hall and 72a Margaret Road.
- Postgraduate accommodation is exclusive in four additional facilities managed by Coventry: Apollo House, Lynden House, Radford Road and Pillar Box.
International Student - Finance
Coventry University boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students are required to pay a deposit before the university sends you the Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (“CAS Letter”) which is needed to get a visa to study in the UK.
- Coventry Business Courses tuition fees cost about £13,900 per year.
- Engineering programmes tuition fees cost around £16,400 per year.
- Placement year costs £4,000.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Study Group
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
Coventry University offers scholarships:
- Phoenix Awards Scholarship
- Coventry University Sports Scholarship
- EU Academic Excellence Awards
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. Coventry University is leading research in:
- Computer Science & Informatics
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Politics & International Studies
- Art & Design
- Social Work and Social Policy & Administration
RANK - 2021
RANK - General Engineering
RANK - Architecture
RANK - Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|