Edinburgh Napier University
About the University
Edinburgh Napier University is a public university founded in 1964 as Napier Technical College until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodates over 14,000 students with 3,200 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at Edinburgh Napier University that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Accommodation available at Bainfield, Orwell Terrance and Slateford Road with 10 minutes average walk distance to campus lecture halls.
- Accommodation fees range from £100-£153.5 per week for 39-50 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
Edinburgh Napier University boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students are required to pay £3,500 deposit for courses with total fees over £6,500.
- East Anglia Business School tuition fees cost £13,360 per year.
- East Anglia Computing School tuition fees cost £15,500 per year.
- Engineering programmes tuition fees cost around £15,500 per year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
Edinburgh Napier University offers scholarships:
- ASEAN Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- African Scholarship
- Brazil Scholarship
- Hong Kong Trust Scholarship
- Ian Kay Scholarship
- Mexico Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. Edinburgh Napier University is leading research in:
RANK - 2021
RANK - Accounting & Finance
RANK - Building
RANK - Drama, Dance & Cinematics
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|