Kingston University London
Location: Kingston upon Thames
About the University
Kingston University London is a public research university founded in 1899 as Kingston Technical Institute until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodates over 17,000 student with 4,100 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at Kingston University London that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of over 2005 rooms in 5 unique accommodation halls: Walkden hall, 75 Penrhyn Road, Clayhill hall, Middle Mill hall, Seething Wells hall. A selection of single, en-suite, large and studio rooms available.
- Accommodation fees range from £132-£349 per week for 50 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
Kingston University London does not have a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are not charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- Art & Design Undergraduate Course Tuition Fees cost £15,900 on first year.
- Other studio based Undergraduate Course Tuition Fees cost £15,000 on first year.
- Classroom-based Undergraduate Course Tuition Fees cost £13,500 on first year.
- Laboratory-based Undergraduate Course Tuition Fees cost £15,000 on first year.
- Pharmacy Undergraduate Course Tuition Fees cost £15,450 on first year.
- Placement year costs £1,150.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Study Group
- Kings Education
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
Kingston University London offers scholarships:
- International Economics Scholarship
- Kingston School of Art Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. Kingston University London is leading research in:
- Sustainable Design and Technologies
- Health and Social Care
- Materials and Composites
- Health and Immunity
RANK - 2021
RANK - Art & Design
RANK - Forensic Science
RANK - Nursing
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|