London South Bank University
About the University
London South Bank University is a public university founded in 1892 as Borough Polytechnic Institute until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodates over 17,000 students with 4,500 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at London South Bank University that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options within four halls of residence in central London of standard, ensuite and premium rooms.
- Accommodation fees range from £130-£213 per week for 40-50 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
London South Bank University boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- Undergraduate programme course tuition fees cost from £14,470 per year.
- Postgraduate taught programme course tuition fees cost from £14,470 per year.
- Postgraduate research programme course tuition fees cost from £14,470 per year.
- Placement year tuition fee cost £1,035.
- LSBU Business School tuition fees cost £15,860 per year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
London South Bank University offers scholarships:
- International Scholarship
- International Merit Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. London South Bank University is leading research in:
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Energy and Environment
- Advanced Materials
- Biomedical Engineering
RANK - 2021
RANK - Building
RANK - Architecture
RANK - Creative Writing
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|