About the University
Middlesex University is a public university founded in 1878 as St Katherine’s College until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodates over 20,000 students with 4,900 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at Middlesex University that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of rooms at Platt, Usher, Ivy Halls and Unite Olympic Way and Writtle House including standard and ensuite rooms.
- Accommodation fees range from £147-£186 per week for 45-51 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
Middlesex University boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- Middlesex University Business School tuition fees cost £13,400 per year.
- Computer Science and Engineering programme course tuition fees cost £13,700 per year.
- Art and Design programme course tuition fees cost £13,400 per year.
- Healthcare and social work programme course tuition fees cost £13,400 per year.
- Natural Sciences programme course tuition fees cost £13,700 per year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
Middlesex University offers scholarships:
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. Middlesex University is leading research in:
- Human potential and wellbeing
- Justice, values and rights
- Creativity and culture
- Technology and productivity
RANK - 2021
RANK - Education
RANK - Nursing
RANK - Law
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|