Nottingham Trent University
About the University
Nottingham Trent University is a public research university founded in 1843 as Nottingham Government School of Design until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodates over 33,300 students with 6,700 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at Nottingham Trent University that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Guaranteed accommodation for international students who have accepted a place on a full-time course, university is first choice, booked before 31 July and deposited £200.
- Options of rooms in a range of accommodation sites from 25 to 5 minutes walk from City Campus. Standard, large and studio rooms available.
- Accommodation fees range from £97-£184 per week for 44 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
Nottingham Trent University boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- All undergraduate courses tuition fee costs £14,500 per year.
- Postgraduate taught courses tuition fee costs between £14,500 – £17,400.
- Postgraduate research courses tuition fee costs £14,500.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Kaplan International
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
Nottingham Trent University offers scholarships:
- International Scholarship
- Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Myanmar, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam Scholarships
- Postgraduate Masters Scholarship
- Postgraduate EU Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. Nottingham Trent University is leading research in:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Medical Technologies & Advanced Materials
- Science, Management and Development
- Sustainable Futures
- Safety and Security of Citizens and Society
RANK - 2021
RANK - Architecture
RANK - Forensic Science
RANK - Agriculture & Forestry
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|