Queen Mary University of London
About the University
Queen Mary University of London is a public research university founded established in 1785 as London Hosputal Medical College until it became a university in 1915. The university accommodates over 21,000 students with 6,200 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at Queen Mary University of London that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of standard, ensuite and twin rooms available at accommodation sites: Mile End; Whitechapel; Charterhouse Square; and Matla.
- Accommodation fees range from £133-£212 per week for 40 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
Queen Mary University of London boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students are required to pay their tuition fees in three installments, 50% in the first installment and 25% in the second and third installment.
- Aston Business School tuition fees cost £15,950 per year.
- Aston Medical School tuition fees cost £42,750.
- Engineering programmes tuition fees cost between £17,050 – £19,800 per year.
- Placement year costs £2,500.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
Queen Mary University of London offers scholarships:
- Simon Shades Scholarship
- Sanctuary Scholarship
- Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship
- Subject specific Scholarships (Business, Law, Science, Engineering, Accounting)
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. Queen Mary University of London is leading research in:
- Life Sciences
RANK - 2021
RANK - General Engineering
RANK - Dentistry
RANK - Materials Technology
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|