Robert Gordon University
About the University
Robert Gordon University is a public university founded in the 1850’s as Robert Gordon’s Hospital until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodates over 16,800 students with 6,200 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at Robert Gordon University that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of standard, ensuite and studio rooms at four beautiful accommodation sites: Crathie Student Village, Garthdee Towers, Ramsay Development and Woolmanhill Flats.
- Accommodation fees range from £98-£160 per week for 37-47 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
Robert Gordon University boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students can pay their tuition fees in full or in instalments.
- Robert Gorden Business School tuition fees cost £15,000 per year.
- Engineering programmes tuition fees cost £16,650 per year.
- Fine arts programmes tuition fees cost £15,000 per year.
- Science bases programmes tuition fees cost £15,040 per year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
Robert Gordon University offers scholarships:
- Saltire Scholarship
- Total Computing Scholarship
- Bolashak Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- GREAT Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. Robert Gordon University is leading research in:
- Sustainable Housing and Technologies
- Health Sciences
- Engineering Advanced Materials
- Food Science
RANK - 2021
RANK - Food Science
RANK - Medical Technology
RANK - Architecture
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|