University of Brighton
Location: Eastbourne, Brighton
About the University
University of Brighton is a public university founded in 1858 as Brighton College of Art and gained university status in 1992.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Brighton that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Guarantee accommodation if you make University of Brighton your firm choice of university, first year student and and applied for accommodation before deadline.
- Offers ‘Homestay’ scheme only unique to university of Brighton that allows you to live with a family, couple or single endorsed by the university.
- A huge selection of rooms, with up to 3-9 per flat, costing £82 – £216 per week for average of 40 weeks.
International Student - Finance
University of Brighton does ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- Undergraduate courses tuition fees cost range from £13,416 – £14,604.
- Postgraduate taught courses tuition fees cost range from £13,464 – £15,156.
- Postgraduate research courses tuition fees cost range from £13,194 – £ 16,956
- Placement year for programmes with industrial placement cost £2,076.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Kaplan International
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Brighton offers scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- University of Brighton Sports Scholarships
- Merit Scholarships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships
- Chevening International Scholarships
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Brighton is leading research in:
- Connected Futures
- Creative Futures
- Healthy Futures
- Radical Futures
- Responsible Futures
RANK - 2021
RANK - Mathematics
RANK - Pharmacy
RANK - Architecture
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|