University of Central Lancashire
About the University
University of Central Lancashire is a public university founded in 1828 as The Institution For The Diffusion Of Useful Knowledge until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodate over 23,100 student with 5,600 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Central Lancashire that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Guaranteed room in halls, on campus, for every new full-time student on Preston Campus.
- Options for a range of halls offering en-suite, premium standard, economy standard and 1 & 2 bedroom self contained flats. 1- 6 people per flat.
- Accommodation fees range from £77-£125 per week for 40 – 50 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Central Lancashire boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- Undergraduate course tuition fees cost between £12,700 – £13,700 per year.
- Foundation course tuition fee cost between £7,600 – £8,600 for the single year.
- Postgraduate taught course tuition fees cost between £13,200 – £14,200 per year.
- Postgraduate research course tuition fees cost between £13,700 – £15,200 per year.
- Non-standard tuition fee costs for other postgraduate courses range between £9,600 – £15,950.
* Tuition fee cost depends on whether course type is classroom or lab-based.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Central Lancashire offers scholarships:
- Articulation Scholarship
- Excellence Scholarship
- Alumni Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship
- China Scholarship
- GREAT Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- Aga Khan School Kenya Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Central Lancashire is leading research in:
- Arts, Culture and Heritage
- Citizenship, Society and Justice
- Lifelong Health and Wellbeing
- People, Place and Environment
- Sustainability, Business and Enterprise
- Transformative Sciences and Technology
RANK - 2021
RANK - Physiotherapy
RANK - General Engineering
RANK - Sociology
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|