University of Dundee
About the University
University of Dundee is a public research red brick university founded in 1881 as University College until it became a university in 1967. The university accommodates over 16,000 students with 4,500 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Dundee that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- As of 2005, all of the halls of student residence are now self catered en-suite. At present the following residences exist: Belmont Tower, Belmont Flats, Heathfield, Seabraes and West Park.
- Accommodation fees range from £110-£181 per week for 42 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Dundee does not have a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged an additional 5% increased tuition fee for each year.
- Dundee Business School tuition fees cost £18,150 per year before 5% increases.
- Dundee Medical School tuition fees cost £34,650 with an additional £10,000 for ACT Levy per year to the Scottish Government.
- Engineering programmes tuition fees cost around £21,950 per year before 5% increases.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Oxford International
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Dundee offers scholarships:
- Chevening Scholarships
- Alumni Scholarships
- Al-Maktoum Scholarships
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship
- Global Excellence Scholarship
- Saltire Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Dundee is leading research in:
- Life Sciences
- Art & Design
RANK - 2021
RANK - Medicine
RANK - General Engineering
RANK - Law
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|