University of East Anglia
About the University
University of East Anglia is a public research university founded in 1963. The university accommodates over 18,000 student with 4,700 being postgraduates. The university has four faculties and 26 schools of study.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of East Anglia that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of accommodation of single/shared/double room options on campus with 6 options available or in city centre with 2 options available.
- Accommodation fees range from £114-£188 per week for around 42 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of East Anglia boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- Undergraduate tuition fees cost £15,900 or £20,200 depending on the course per year.
- Postgraduate (Taught) tuition fees cost between depending on the course £7,500 – £32,800 per year.
- Postgraduate (Research) tuition fees cost between £15,700 – £29,000 depending on the course per year.
- East Anglia Medical School tuition fees cost £31,200 per year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of East Anglia offers scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- Actuarial Science Scholarship
- Aviva Scholarship Scheme Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- Fullbright Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of East Anglia is leading research in:
- Agricultural Technology
- Climate Change
RANK - 2021
RANK - Aural & Oral Sciences
RANK - Chemistry
RANK - Pharmacology & Pharmacy
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|