University of East London
About the University
University of East London (UEL) is a public university founded in 192 as Wes Ham Technical Institute until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodate over 14,000 students with 3,700 being postgraduate.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of East London that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Accommodation split into premium, standard and wheelchair accessible of rooms of varying sizes.
- Accommodation weekly fees are different for each room type for approximately 42 weeks: Standard and wheelchair rooms fees are from £149-£192.5. For premium rooms fees are around £182.
- Each housing accommodation offers facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of East London boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students are required to pay a deposit. Undergraduates require £4,000, postgraduates require £3,000 and MBA require £5,000.
- Undergraduate course tuition fees cost £12,700 per year.
- Postgraduate course tuition fees cost £12,700 per year.
- Placement year costs £3,000.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of East London offers scholarships:
- Chevening Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- International Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of East London is leading research in:
- Cognition & Neuroscience
RANK - 2021
RANK - Psychology
RANK - Anatomy & Physiology
RANK - Architecture
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|