University of Exeter
About the University
University of Exeter is a public research university founded in 1838 as St Luke’s College until it became a university in 1955. The university accommodates over 24,000 students with 4,700 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Exeter that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Accommodation available at Exeter, Devon Campus and Penryn, Cornwall Campus. Guaranteed place for new first year students of an undergraduate programme. Three room types to suit budget and preferences: Standard, En-suite and Studio.
- Accommodation fees range from £114-£197 per week for 40 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Exeter does not have a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are not charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students are required to pay an additional 5% tuition fees for each subsequent year of study.
- Exeter Business School undergraduate tuition fees cost £18,200 on first year.
- Exeter Medical School undergraduate tuition fees cost £35,750 on first year.
- Engineering programmes undergraduate tuition fees cost £22,950 on first year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Exeter offers scholarships:
- Country Specific Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Sanctuary Scholarships
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Exeter is leading research in:
- Climate Change
- Extrasolar Planets
- Functional Materials
RANK - 2021
RANK - Business & Management
RANK - Geology
RANK - Materials Technology
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|