University of Greenwich
About the University
University of Greenwich is a public university founded in 1890 as Woolwich Polytechnic until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodate over 19,000 students with over 4,500 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Greenwich that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Accommodation is offered at three locations: Avery Hill, Greenwich and Medway which includes standard, large and en-suite rooms.
- Accommodation have access to on-site gym, cafe, shop, launderette, free on-campus gym membership and free intercampus bus as well as 24/7 security and residential support.
- Avery hill at £118 – £173 /week for 40 weeks.
- Greenwich at £113 – £228 /week for 40 weeks.
- Medway at £144 – £160 /week for 40 weeks.
International Student - Finance
University of Greenwich boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- Undergraduate course tuition fees cost £14,000.
- Postgraduate course in Education, Health, Engineering, Science and Liberal Arts tuition fees cost £14,000.
- Postgraduate course in Business tuition fees cost £15,000.
- MBA courses tuition fees cost £16,000.
- Research degree tuition fee cost between £14,000 – 15,000.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Oxford International
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Greenwich offers scholarships:
- International Scholarships Award
- Sanctuary Scholarship
- Willim Hills Scholarship
- Ann Packer Sports Scholarship
- GREAT Skills Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Greenwich is leading research in:
- Computer science and informatics
- Agriculture, veterinary and food science
- Business and management studies
RANK - 2021
RANK - Chemical Engineering
RANK - Architecture
RANK - Forensic Sciences
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|