University of Hertfordshire
About the University
University of Hertfordshire is a public university founded in 1948 as Hatfield Technical College until it became a university in 1948. The university accommodates over 24,000 students with 6,100 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Hertfordshire that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options include, single, twin, en-suite, studio and enhanced rooms at College lane and de Havilland student accommodation sites.
- Accommodation fees range from £100-£210 per week for 42-50 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Hertfordshire boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- Undergraduate courses tuition fees cost £13,000 per year.
- Postgraduate courses tuition fees cost £13,500 for the year.
- Research degrees for full-time international students tuition fees cost between £13,650 – £24,020 per year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Hertfordshire offers scholarships:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Global Chevening Scholarship
- Africa and the Middle East Scholarships
- South Asia Scholarships
- East Asia and South East Asia Scholarships
- Europe and the Americas Scholarships
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Hertfordshire is leading research in:
- Global Economy
- Health and Wellbeing
- Heritage, Cultures and Communities
- Information and Security
RANK - 2021
RANK - Aeronautical Engineering
RANK - History
RANK - Philosophy
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|