University of Roehampton
About the University
University of Roehampton is a public university founded in 1841 as Whitelands College until it became a university in 2004. The university accommodates over 13,000 students with 2,000 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Roehampton that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of standard, ensuite and premium rooms on and off-campus. Accommodation sites at Digby Stuart, Froebel, Southlands and Whitelands.
- Accommodation fees range from £128-£189 per week for 37 – 51 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Roehampton does not have a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are not charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students can pay their tuition fees in full or in instalments.
- Roehampton Business School tuition fees cost £13,145 for first year.
- Engineering programmes tuition fees cost £13,145 for first year.
- Fine arts programmes tuition fees cost £13,145 for first year.
- Science bases programmes tuition fees cost £13,145 for first year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Roehampton offers scholarships:
- International Excellence Scholarship
- Roehampton Music Scholarship
- Sporting Excellence Scholarship
- Country Scholarship
- Esports Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Roehampton is leading research in:
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences
RANK - 2021
RANK - Anthropology
RANK - Food Science
RANK - Theology & Religious Studies
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|