University of the West of England
About the University
University of the West of England is a public research university founded established in 1595 as Merchant Venturers Navigation School until it became a university in 1992. The university accommodates over 30,000 students with 7,300 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of the West of England that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of either standard or ensuite rooms on the accommodation sites: City Campus; Frenchay Campus; and Glenside Campus.
- Accommodation fees range from £98-£277 per week for 40 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of the West of England boasts a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students have the option to pay tuition fees in full or in instalments.
- Undergraduate course tuition fees cost between £13,250 – £15,750 per year depending on course.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Kaplan International
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of the West of England offers scholarships:
- Business Scholarship
- British Council IELTS Scholarship
- British Marshall Scholarship
- International Sport Scholarship
- Sanctuary Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of the West of England is leading research in:
- Arts, Creative Industries and Education
- Business and Law
- Environment and Technology
- Health and Applied Sciences
RANK - 2021
RANK - Aeronautical Engineering
RANK - Optometry & Ophthalmology
RANK - Forensic Science
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|