University of Westminster
About the University
University of Westminster is a public research university founded established in 1838 as Royal Polytechnic Institution until it became a university in 1839. The university accommodates over 18,900 students with 4,100 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Westminster that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of standard, ensuite and studio rooms at four accommodation sites: Harrow Hall; Marylebone Hall; Alexander Fleming Hall and iQ Raffles House.
- Accommodation fees range from £133-£279 per week for 38-42 weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Westminster does not have a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are not charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students have the option to pay tuition fees in full or in instalments.
- Undergraduate Course Tuition Fees cost £14,000 for first year.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Kaplan International
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Westminster offers scholarships:
- Westminster Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- Windle Trust International Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Westminster is leading research in:
- Arts, Communication and Culture
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Health Innovation and Wellbeing
- Sustainable Cities and the Urban Environment
RANK - 2021
RANK - Architecture
RANK - Art & Design
RANK - Building
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|