University of Worcester
About the University
University of Worcester is a public research university founded established in 1946 as Worcester Emergency Training College until it became a university in 1997. The university accommodates over 10,000 students with 1,600 being postgraduates.
There is a large selection of accommodation offers available at University of Worcester that you can choose from. As an undergraduate or international student you will have priority for a place in the accommodation provided by the university for your first year of study:
- Options of over 1,000 rooms including standard and ensuite options across the two accommodation sites on the City Campus and St John’s Campus. Room booking deposit of £300 is needed.
- Accommodation fees range from £105-£169 per week for 39+ weeks.
- Each housing accommodation offers different local university facilities such as study spaces, bike storage, laundry rooms and vending machines. All bills are included in the rent.
International Student - Finance
University of Worcester does not have a ‘fixed fee structure’ meaning any new international undergraduate (excluding medicine) and postgraduate research students commencing in 2020/21 are not charged the same tuition fee for each year.
- International students have the options of paying in full or in instalments.
- Undergraduate course tuition fees cost £12,700 for first year.
- Postgraduate research course tuition fees cost £13,700 for first year.
- Postgraduate taught course tuition fees cost between £10,600 – £17,000.
- Placement year in the UK costs 10% of tuition fee for that year of study. 15% for Study abroad.
For any student that has had their education disrupted or have no recognizable qualifications however meet the minimum English requirements of IELT 5.5 and required Maths skills you may still be eligible to progress onto university. With SkillMe we can provide you a pathway to a degree using our pathway provider partnerships.
University Pathway providers:
- Holmes Education Group
If you are student from a financial background that cannot support your education at the University of interest, you can apply for scholarships. Depending on the scholarships eligibility requirements and you successfully achieving them can grant you funding for your living expenses and tuition fees. Depending on the selected course and scholarships available, the various funding opportunities are varied.
University of Worcester offers scholarships:
- International Undergraduate Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Scholarship
- UG Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
All universities are involved in international collaborations with university institutions, government and private industries. Each university is usually engaged in research projects which are good indicators of the specialties that the university has. It is a good indicator of what degree programmes offered could have additional learning resources if the subject is aligned with the research. This can promote and improve the quality of learning and open opportunities for your career. University of Worcester is leading research in:
- Human Health and Wellbeing
- Sustainable Futures
- Digital Motivation
- Culture, Identity and Social Exclusion
- Professional Education
RANK - 2021
RANK - Forensic Science
RANK - Archaeology
RANK - Physiotherapy
University Student Statistics
Undergraduate (All) Students
Postgraduate (Research) Students
Postgraduate (Taught) Students
|wdt_ID||Course Name||Study Level||University||Country|
|Course Name||Study Level|